Huckabuy Scholarship Program for Marketing, Design, or Computer Science Degrees
Huckabuy is a performance-based search engine optimization (SEO) platform that creates cutting-edge software products and services aligned with Google’s strategic initiatives. We help businesses large and small in virtually every industry achieve tremendous growth in the organic search channel with a technology-first approach. We think a lot differently about SEO than most people in the industry, focusing more on where the field is going instead of where it’s been. We think that’s a good thing. And we want to support people who are doing the same while in school. Are you a marketing, design, or computer science student passionate about SEO? Do you have ideas about where the field is going and what really moves the needle in terms of performance? If so, we want to hear from you.
The scholarship details and requirements are as follows:
- Follow us on LinkedIn, tag 2 of your favorite companies that you think need to improve their organic search presence, and tag our page in a 50 word post describing what excites you most about SEO.
- Write an essay no longer than a page forecasting what you think the field of SEO will look like 2-3 years from and what actions you would take, whether from on-page, off-page, or technical standpoints in the intermediate term to align websites with those future ranking factors.
- Must be entering or enrolled at an accredited 2-year or 4-year college or university in the United States.
- All application questions must be answered fully.
- Must be a United States Citizen or Permanent Resident. Open to students from all states.
- Open to undergraduate students pursuing marketing, design, or computer science degrees.
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Scholarship winner must provide enrollment and GPA verification.
Deadline is March 31, 2020.