Helping Hands Scholarship for Health Occupation Students
FindCNAClasses is proud to present our second annual Helping Hands Scholarship Program. There are two missions for the program: the first mission is to help students that are interested in pursuing a career in healthcare reach their goal of higher education, and the second goal of the program is to encourage and inspire students that may be interested in healthcare but need the extra motivation. We believe that people in the healthcare field have devoted their lives to helping improve the welfare of others, and we want to give back to those that give us so much. Please continue reading if this is something that peaks your interests.
The Helping Hands Scholarship Program is a Nationwide scholarship offered to High School Seniors as well as College Undergraduates within the United States. This scholarship does not require an essay, but instead, you make a video recording of yourself answering the questions presented in the application process. The $500 scholarship will be awarded to a student who:
- Plans to pursue a healthcare-related career at any accredited post-secondary school or college
- Are already enrolled in an accredited post-secondary school or college for a healthcare-related field
- Can demonstrate a record of academic excellence
- Has the passion and drive for a career in healthcare
- Applicants must plan to attend an accredited post-secondary school or college by fall 2020. If the applicant is already enrolled in an accredited post-secondary school or college, they must be able to show that they are pursuing a career in healthcare.
- Must have a minimum G.P.A of 3.0
- Applicants must submit an un-opened copy of official transcripts if selected as a finalist.
DEADLINE: June 1, 2020