Chairish Scholarship Program: for students in design-related fields such as architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, and engineering field
Chairish is the leading online marketplace for design lovers to buy and sell chic vintage decor, furniture and art. We are America’s largest and fastest growing marketplace dedicated to home decorating and design. Chairish is committed to helping college students achieve their dreams. If you are overcoming obstacles to earn a college degree, we want to hear from you! Students from all majors are encouraged to apply, but preference will be given to applicants pursuing design and engineering-related fields.
Deadlines: January 1st 2020 & June 30th 2020
- Students must meet minimum eligibility requirements below to apply.
- The Chairish “Design Your Future” Scholarship minimum eligibility requirements:
- Minimum 2.0/4.0 cumulative GPA.
- Must be at least 18 years old as of the date of application.
- Must be a permanent legal U.S. resident physically residing in the fifty United States of America or the District of Columbia.
- Open to graduating high school seniors, college undergraduates, and graduate students.
- Must be enrolled or planning to enroll at an accredited two-year, four-year, or technical/vocational college or university in the United States.
- This scholarship is open to students from all underrepresented or disadvantaged backgrounds. Examples of ideal applicants include, but are not limited to, students from racial minorities typically underrepresented in higher education, first generation college students, women pursuing a degree in a STEM or typically male-dominated industries, students with disabilities, and or similar situations.
- Essay Requirement: Applicants must submit a 500 word essay designing their ideal future and what the student plans to do in order to achieve that dream.
Please direct questions to: email@example.com