Communication Merit Scholarship
The Communications Merit Scholarship is awarded to students in any Communication program.
To qualify for this award, recipients must:
- be enrolled in 6 or more credits each semester
- take a minimum of 6 credit hours in the Academic Area that sponsors their scholarship during the academic year
- must earn 20 NMC credits by Fall of the award year
- maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better
- maintain a 3.25 GPA in the academic area the sponsors your scholarship
- complete the required essay
- Supplemental Questions
- Describe how you plan to make use of your communications-related educational experiences--English, Speech, World Languages or Communications courses and activities--in your future endeavors: educational, civic, or career related. Please submit an essay of no more than 400 words.