Scott Senft Scholarship Fund
This scholarship is Scott Senft’s way of contributing to and encouraging those sharing his goal to improve the lives of the less fortunate through all legal services. The $1,500 that this scholarship offers is meant for students entering a field where the law is concerned. The scholarship will consider students in the following majors and degrees:
- Legal studies;
- Paralegal studies;
- Criminal Justice degree;
- Political Science degree;
- Criminology degree;
- Forensic Science degree;
- Doctor of Jurisprudence (J.D.) degree;
- Any other undergraduate pre-law degrees.
To apply for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a legal US resident or citizen.
- You must maintain a minimum GPA score of 3.5 through the time that you are applying.
- You must be able to demonstrate full-time enrollment at an accredited institution in pursuit of one of the degrees mentioned above. You can still apply for the scholarship if you have not been accepted into a program yet, but you will not receive the funds without proof of acceptance or enrollment.
This scholarship, made possible by Scott Senft, must be used for tuition expenses only. Your scholarship funds will be directly sent to your college or university.
To apply fill out the form found here: https://scottthelawyer.com/scott-senft-scholarship-fund/