Drew Lewis Scholarship Application
Drew Lewis, PC is a California Employment Law Firm that represents workers in some of the most vulnerable positions–including immigrants and low-skill, low-wage positions. Every year, Drew Lewis, PC awards a $1,000 scholarship to a student who has demonstrated a commitment to one of the firm’s core values.
If you have any questions about the scholarship, send your inquiry to email@example.com.
How to Apply:
- Write 750-1000 word essay (specific topic details can be found above)
- Complete scholarship application (via the form on the website)
- Submit most recent unofficial school transcript
Essay Topic: In 750 – 1,000 words, describe an experience where you were confronted with taking an unpopular position by helping a vulnerable, helpless or powerless person.
- 18 years or older
- Attending an accredited college or law school in the U.S.
- A minimum 3.0 GPA
- Not an employee or immediate family member of an employee of the firm