Jelvix Go Digital Scholarship
Jelvix offers an achievement-based Scholarship Program for high school and graduate students interested in science, innovative and emerging technologies, engineering. To become a participant of the program, write an original 2,500-3700 word essay in English.
- Top X SaaS Companies and Products to Inspire You
- Top X Machine Learning Project Ideas
- X Tech Trends Transforming the Auto Industry
- The Future of Supply Chain Automation
- be a student of the college, the university is currently attending or planning to attend a private or public accredited academic institution;
- plan to become a student of a private or public accredited educational institution this year;
- have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent);
- write and submit a unique essay with no plagiarized or copyright issues;
- include personal statement describing background, personal achievements, challenges, educational pursuits and goals;
- agree and authorize to publicize your selection and essay on Jelvix blog
How to Apply:
- Candidates eligible for scholarship consideration must send Google Doc or Word Doc with an essay and a brief personal statement ONLY to email@example.com. Essay submitted to other emails will not be accepted.
- The essay should be original and contains 2,500 -3700 words in English. The number of essays sent from one participant is limited (one participant can send only one copy).
- No substitutions of new drafts or corrected pages will be accepted once you have submitted your original essay.
- Jelvix reserves the right, at its discretion, to change and modify the original essay.
- The expert team of Oleksandr Andrieiev, Jelvix CEO, and Kirill Yusov, CPO, will carefully review all submissions and select two winning candidates based on the overall strength of the essays compared to a total number of contestants.
- Jelvix scholarship funds will be sent via check to the college or university. Received scholarship funds must be used to pay for qualified expenses, including tuition, books, on-campus room and board.