1FirstCashAdvance Financial Champions Scholarship
The 1FirstCashAdvance Financial Champions Scholarship intends to encourage individuals to increase their financial literacy through careful research and reflection.
Eligibility: Our scholarship is designed as a yearly contest where students must send their contributions (essay and video) until the deadline. The application process is ongoing, meaning that if you didn’t manage to apply in the running session, you are still considered as an applicant for the upcoming session, given that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- You must be a United States citizen or resident
- You must be enrolled full-time in high school or part-time or full-time in college, trade school, or graduate school
- You need to be 18 years old or older
- You must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0
How to Apply:
- Submit a 500 words essay describing The biggest financial challenges of the modern world, and
- Record a short video mentioning The innovative solutions for overcoming these challenges & upload it on Youtube or Vimeo
- Submit the essay along with the link to the video by using the application form on the website.