Lobdell Teaching Restaurant Scholarship
The first-year students who are selected for the Lobdell Teaching Restaurant Scholarship will receive a generous one year award, renewable for a second year if they maintain cumulative GPA requirements.
This scholarship is available to students in the Culinary program that meet the following requirements:
- a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better in General coursework
- a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better in Culinary coursework
- be enrolled in 6 or more credits
- must be a resident of the NMC Service Area (Antrim, Benzie, Grand Traverse, Leelanau, Kalkaska, and Wexford Counties)
- completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is suggested.