Health Occupations Merit Scholarship
The Health Occupations Merit Scholarship is awarded to students in any Health Occupations program.
To qualify for this award, recipients must:
- be enrolled in 6 or more credits each semester
- take a minimum of 6 credit hours in the Academic Area that sponsors their scholarship during the academic year
- must earn 20 NMC credits by Fall of the award year
- maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better
- maintain a 3.25 GPA in the academic area the sponsors your scholarship
- Completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is recommended
At least $500 is saved for dental student awarding for Spring and Summer semesters. Application will reopen in November for dental only.