Drug Lawsuit Source Single Parent Scholarship Program
The scholarship was established in 2015 as part of the firm’s commitment to help ease some of the financial burdens of single-parent families who are in pursuit of higher education. Drug Lawsuit Source awards one scholarship to a single parents who is helping raise at least one child who best exemplifies perseverance and the importance of education.
- Applicant must be a single-parent helping raise at least one child. You do not have to have full-time custody, but must be involved in raising the child.
- Applicant must be enrolled in any U.S. high school, trade school, apprentice school, junior college, college, university, or graduate school for the 2022 summer or fall semester of classes.
- Applicant must have a GPA of 2.7 or higher and are required to submit a copy of your transcript indicating your GPA. You may submit an unofficial school transcript.
In order to apply for the 2022 Drug Lawsuit Source Single Parent Student Scholarship, an applicant must visit https://druglawsuitsource.com/scholarships/single-parent/ and submit the following items on or before November 1, 2022:
- A completed scholarship application form (located on our website).
- Provide the first name only and the age of each child that you are helping to raise.
- A 300-600 word typed essay explaining your career goals and the challenges of being a single parent in school.
- Attach your official or unofficial school transcript.