Mesothelioma Cancer Victims Memorial Scholarship
Mesothelioma cancer claims the lives of thousands of people every year in the United States and its impact is felt for a lifetime by tens of thousands more people who are dear to them. Baron & Budd mesothelioma attorneys have been dedicated to fighting for the rights of mesothelioma cancer victims and their loved ones for over four decades and have established these scholarships to honor their legacy.
- Must be accepted to a US-based four-year university or college for any field of study (scholarship funds will be dispersed directly to your school)
- Must provide two letters of recommendation that specifically name the Baron & Budd Mesothelioma Cancer Victims Memorial Scholarship
- You may submit either a written essay or video
- Written essay must be between 800-1,250 words
- Video essay must be a 2-3 minute YouTube video
- YouTube videos must link back to https://www.baronandbudd.com/mesothelioma-lawyers/scholarships/
- Cannot be an employee or family member of an employee of Baron & Budd
Essay or Video Topics: How has cancer impacted your life? It can be any kind of cancer.
*How to Apply: *
- Write your essay or record your video: Essay must be between 800-1,250 words. Videos should be at between 2 and 3 minutes.
- Fill out the online application: Submit your essay or provide a link to your YouTube video. Please also submit a photo.
- Provide proof of enrollment: Finalists will be required to provide proof of enrollment for scholarship consideration and disbursement to the winner.