Dobek-Rogers Astronomy Scholarship
The Dobek-Rogers Scholarship was created to serve the needs of students with a passion for astronomy who are in a science program.
To qualify for this award, recipients must:
- have a passion for astronomy
- be in any science program of study
- maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better
- be a resident of the NMC Service Area
- complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you have a passion for astronomy? If so please elaborate.